Re: Graph store protocol editor's draft updated

Thanks for suggested text.  I was having a problem coming up with a
sentence that states that the 'Graph Store Protocol' explicitly
applies only to SPARQL 1.1 Graph Stores that didn't seem horribly
redundant.  I still feel such an explicit sentence doesn't serve any
tangible purpose, and the resolution does not require explicit
expository language.  However, this is not a major point sticking
point for me, so I will modify the abstract in the manner that you
suggest below.

I'm currently without access to my primary laptop for a few days and
so unable to address Birte's review and the changes below but hope to
be able to do so tomorrow or the day after.