Re: Graph store protocol editor's draft updated

Hi all, hi Chime,

I decided to review, interpreting Chime's email as completion of ACTION 582.

In general, the document reads well and I could pretty much follow
despite my limited background in this area. I include my comments
below.

Birte

Change summary: Does this really just describe the changes since last
pub? I had the impression that the title of the document changed quite
some time ago, but I didn't check this.

Sec.1: I didn't get the second sentence and how the enumeration items
are constraints.

Sec. 3: There is an extra space before the full stop of the second sentence.

Fig. 1&2: The figures are hard to read on a b/w printout since only
the yellow/orange colour is really different from the others. Although
most people will read on the screen, it might be helpful to use
dashed/dotted lines or more distinct colours even when printed b/w.
Fig.1 has a legend, but Fig. 2 does not. In general, I do not really
understand how to read the diagrams. It is difficult to see where to
start reading. I somehow expected something that illustrates the flow
of sending a GET request and how this leads to the identification of a
relevant set of triples/a graph, but somehow I can't see that in the
Figures.

In several places sentences start with "So, ...", which is not good
style (at least I learned that). For example, in the two paragraphs
following Fig. 2.

Paragraph before 5.1: to the manipulation af RDF graph content: s/af/of/
Sec. 5.1: involving a*n* RDF payload

Sec. 5.2.1: returned from dereferencing a*n* IRI (I think so)
Why does the paragraph end in a semicolon?

Sec. 5.3: "and using the with an IRI" does not make sense

Paragraph before 5.5: The response codes were usually set in
typewriter, but 202 (accepted) is not

Sec. 5.5: contains "Networked-manipulable Graph Store" although the
change summary said that this term is replaced with just "Graph Store"