Re: DELETE templates and blank nodes.

Thanks very much for the summary. Based on this and based on some IRC
discussions, at Tuesday's meeting we will:

PROPOSED: SPARQL 1.1 Update forbids blank nodes in DELETE templates

While I realize this isn't everyone's first choice, it seems like the
path of least resistance at this point in time. It also keeps the door
open for an interpretation of bnodes in DELETE templates in the future.

Please let us know in advance of Tuesday's teleconference if you have
significant concerns with this proposal.

thanks,
Lee