Re: Action 369 -- Look at property path tests

The "?x :p{0} :const" case comes from:

data:
:x :prop 123 .

Query
{
   ?p rdfs:subPropertyOf* :prop .
   :x ?p ?v .
}

properties aren't nodes (vertices = subject/objects) in the graph.

Other than that, we could make { ?x :p{0} "o" } test on graph nodes
(vertices), but this one is rather central to the semantic web.

	Andy