Re: Draft response to Ian Davis' comment

The terminology "RDF knowledge" has caused comment before.  It seems the
terminology doesn't work for some people.  I wonder if there is a better
way to express things here.  I think the confusion arises because:

1/ "RDF Knowledge" is terminology unique to http-rdf-update/ but it gets
used in sections discussing other documents where the term is not used.

2/ This is a protocol document and protocols are about exchanging bytes
and manipulating state.

We all ready have:
[[ http-rdf-update/ sec 8:
Graph IRIs identify RDF knowledge (an information resource)
]]
so why not use "information resource"? This is language used by AWWW and
httpRange-14.

	Andy