Re: ACTION-453 ... checking Update relevant outstanding comments

I have checked through each of these and am mostly happy with the responses.

I have added a line to ST-1 indicating that while we do not fully
support the functionality of a DROP/WHERE operation, we will not be
adding it in this version.

I will send out HK-2, ST-1, and RN-1, as they were originally written
by me. Alex, can you send MS-1 please?

Also, this is to confirm as per ACTION-453 that there are no LC
blocking issues in these comments

Regards,
Paul Gearon