Re: Base URI in updates?

I was pointing out that there is another situation to consider under a
heading of resolving relative references, which is relative URIs in the
payload of the message.

Concretely:

If relative IRI <x> is in the payload for the request
  PUT /rdf-graphs/employees?graph=http://otherserver/consultant/56
what is the proposed resolved absolute IRI?

If it's not

   http://otherserver/consultant/x

then it's going to be quite confusing because the same message sent to
different service endpoints but the same graph=IRI has different
absolute IRIs in it.

	Andy