RE: http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Feature:FunctionLibrary#Starting_Points

These make literals from the three parts of lexical form, language and datatype.

LITERAL("foo", "en") -> "foo"@en

Completeness suggests the first - no more.

> > > also I am not 100% sure what the last one shall be, I assume
> > > constructing a lang tagged literal, yes?
> > >
> > > I started a very rudimentary design page (didn't get very far
> yet...
> > > only the unary ones so far)
> > >
> > > http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Design:FunctionLibrary
> > >
> > > basically the plan is to
> > > * extending the tables as they are in section 11.3 of the current
> > spec
> > > with the newly to be added functions & operators
> > > * give a URI to all existing operators, incl the infix ones

Seem to have included some unnecessary ones - aren't ceiling floor etc in F&O?

IIRC it's the fact that the syntax operators in SPARQL which use the dispatch table in sec 11 need URIs, and the ones SPARQL defines

sameTerm, is*, str, datatype, langMatches, RDFTerm-equals, langMatches,

and || , && and bound().

Is that the design intended?

	Andy