Re: Introduction: Lee Feigenbaum

I wanted to quickly update my introduction to note that my employer,
Cambridge Semantics, has recently joined the W3C, and as such I am no
longer an invited expert but instead represent Cambridge Semantics on
the working group. Since I continue as co-chair, however, I'll continue
to be primarily looking out for the working group as a whole rather than
expressing the views of my employer. I'll make it clear if I am
expressing my organization's opinion at any point in time.

Lee