Re: agenda: RDF Data Access 24 Jan

Dan Connolly wrote:

> hypertext: http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/weekly-agenda
>
> plain text:
>
>     1. Convene [1]RDF Data Access WG meeting of 2006-01-24T14:30Z
>        ([2]local times)
>           + Comments on the agenda? sorry it's late again. And I
>             haven't updated the [3]comment status in the last few days

Can we (very briefly) talk about the upcoming f2f meeting? I'd like to
hear who's going (and who's not), if there is a specific agenda, and
possibly we can briefly discuss some practical issues like shared
cabs/hotels/etc. if people feel this is useful. Not sure if all this
needs to be done at the telcon, but...

[snip]

>     6. test suite maintenance
>           + ACTION: Jeen try to reproduces EliasT's protocol testing
>             results

I thought this action had been dropped?

Jeen
--
Jeen Broekstra          Aduna BV
Knowledge Engineer      Julianaplein 14b, 3817 CS Amersfoort