Re: UC&R updated (WD candidate)

On Wed, 2005-03-23 at 18:31 +0000, Seaborne, Andy wrote:

> Kendall Clark wrote:
> > Folks,
> >
> > 	$Log: UseCases.html,v $
> > 	Revision 1.149  2005/03/23 15:58:45  kclark
> > 	-- tweaked the Ryu/WSDL use case per WG feedback
> >
> > I updated UC&R, use case 2.18, to reflect feedback from the WG in
> > yesterday's telcon:
> >
> >         http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/UseCases
> >
> > in particular
> > 	http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/UseCases#u2.18
> >
> > Modulo "prepping for publication" changes, I'd be happy to have 1.149
> > published as a new Working Draft.
> >
> > Kendall Clark
> >

> I have only had time to look at UC 2.18 this afternoon.
>
> I would suggest that there be multiple triple stores - maybe say if the
> enterprise sources are exporting RDF and appear as if they are triple stores
> c.f. D2RQ.
>
> I wasn't sure how the aggregation would be exported.  Just saying the
> aggregation is published as an RDF triple store with SPARQL would be good.

Thanks for taking a quick look, Andy.

I take this feedback as advice to the editor, not an "I'm not satisfied
and I don't want this published unless you check with me again" message.

Kendall, if you can think about those suggestions while you're
spell-checking etc., please do.

I looked at v1.149 and it looks responsive to the comments I and others
made in the telcon.

EricP, as I said, I intend to wordsmith the SOTD; I haven't found
time/inspiration just yet. Please ping me when this publication
task gets near the top of your todo list, if I haven't done
anything about it by then.

D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E