RE: XML serialization of SPARQL

As long as people can help me figure out where those communities are, so I
can find them, and give me a rough idea of what their needs might be so I
can figure out some intelligent questions to ask.

Kendall, if you're identifying yourself as a member of that community, are
you saying that you're a potential user of such a XML-based sytnax? Can you
give me a few pithy sentences why it would be useful to you?

Howard