Re: ACTION Bijan: to work on "closeOver" work-alike with

On Mon, 2005-03-07 at 13:17 -0500, Bijan Parsia wrote:
> On Mar 7, 2005, at 12:40 PM, Dan Connolly wrote:
[...]
> >> If the action was to show the feasibility, then it is completed.
> >
> > I suppose it's done to my satisfaction,
>
> When will you be sure? I mean, I do need to know whether this action is
> done.

Flipping the "done" bit on an action is something we tend to do
as a group.

At a minimum, the chair notes it done in the
agenda, nobody requests a change to the agenda, and it goes
in the minutes as done.

In other cases, it gets scheduled for discussion; the owner
is asked whether they consider it done or not, and other
folks get a chance to negotiate. You might say "yes, I've
done as much as I intend to" and somebody might ask some
questions that motivate you to give it another go.

So I'll be sure it's done when the minutes of tomorrow's
telcon come out (and nobody says they're wrong after a
few days).

D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E