Re: preparing for protocol discussion

On Thu, Feb 24, 2005 at 04:56:17 -0600, Dan Connolly wrote:
> Andy, EricP, Dave, Steve, you guys have protocol implementations, right?
> I'm particularly interested in
>   - any difference between what you've implemented and what's
>     in WD-rdf-sparql-protocol-20050114

Can't see anything immediatly, but my implementation is pretty incomplete.
It might be better by monday.

>   - anything in your own design/implementation/service that
>     feels unresolved

To early to tell I think.

>   - what you think is the right amount of service description stuff
>     to try to standardize

I think:
	what schemas/ontologies are used
	what inferences are performed
	what datatypes are supported
	what SPARQL function extensions are supported

ie. things that can e easily identified with w URI.