Re: presentation about DAWG

As I told in my previous mail, I gave presentation about DAWG
at INTAP Semantic Web conference 2005 last week.
Thanks to Eric and Yoshio for giving comments on my presentation material.

About 230 people, including Eric and Yoshio, participated in this event
and it successfully ended.

I got the following comments from audiences and people
who concerned conference.

1. What are the differences from RDQL?
Some people say that they want to use SPARQL
if it has obviously new feature.

2. Document about protocol (SPARQL Protocol for RDF) should
provide concrete SOAP protocol as well as HTTP.

3. There is a lot of expectation for the spec for handling multiple graphs
  (FROM, GRAPH, WITH).
   People wonder if they can handle multiple graphs by only using API
for query processor, but they seem to feel that it is important.

--
Hiroyuki Sato  <sato.hiroyuki@lab.ntt.co.jp>