Re: sparql describe - options?! [OK?]

Apologies for the delay in responding...

On Tue, 2005-11-15 at 17:30 -0600, Patrick Stickler wrote:
[...]
> I would be happy to work with the DAWG to include coverage
> of CBDs as a recommended, albeit optional, form of description
> in SPARQL; even in a non-normative appendix of the recommendation.
> The existing W3C Member Submission for CBDs would offer a good
> starting point.

We added this text:

[[
Other possible mechanisms for deciding what information to return
include Concise Bounded Descriptions [CBD].

[CBD]
        CBD - Concise Bounded Description, Patrick Stickler, Nokia, W3C
        Member Submission, 3 June 2005.
]]
 -- http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/rq23/#describe

Leo, Richard, Patrick, please let us know whether this is a
satisfactory response to this comment.

D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E