RE: Testcase comment and question

Thanks. I guess it wasn't fair to imply there was no definition. I do think,
though, that this one will need some tightening up. For example it seems to
imply that if _any_ solutions can be found in GP, then no solutions will be
used from GP1. And assuming that's not the case, it doesn't have much to say
about how to determine exactly which solutions of GP1 are disallowed because
they are solutions of GP (especially in the tricky cases where vars(GP) !=
vars(GP1)).

Geoff