Remaining R2RML issues for Last Call (ISSUE-55, ISSUE-57, ISSUE-58)

From: Richard Cyganiak <richard@cyganiak.de>
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2011 17:10:26 +0100
To: W3C RDB2RDF <public-rdb2rdf-wg@w3.org>
Three R2RML issues are still OPEN:

ISSUE-55: Nested predicate-object maps
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/track/issues/55

[[
PROPSOAL: Postpone ISSUE-55, this could be considered for R2RML 1.1
]]

ISSUE-57: R2RML doesn't allow R2RML documents in RDF/XML syntax
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/track/issues/57

As I said in another thread, there's text in the spec acknowledging the lack of consensus, and if Oracle is ok with the text then ISSUE-57 is not a blocker for Last Call.

ISSUE-58: R2RML doesn't introduce Turtle well enough
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/track/issues/58

[[
PROPOSAL: Postpone ISSUE-58, it is an editorial/didactic issue and can be addressed after Last Call
]]

Fourteen further issues are PENDING REVIEW. I am fine with closing them all, but we'll have to see what everyone thinks after reviewing them:
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/track/issues/pendingreview

In my opinion, this makes the R2RML spec ready for Last Call.

Thanks,
Richard