Re: Last Call for Comments before FPWD

Here are some thoughts from a quick look:

* funny to define an RDF dataset from the SPARQL spec :-) I would
suggest to use
http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/REC-rdf-concepts-20040210/#section-Graph-syntax instead.

* I think the examples should be defined in term of SQL CREATE
statements. Even if the tabular representation is perfectly
understandable, this is the easiest to avoid any ambiguity.

Alexandre.