RE: [F&O] fn:doc and fragment-ids

Thank you for your note.

The joint WGs discussed your question on November 9.
The argument to fn:doc is an anyURI (in the form of a xs:string)
that allows a fragment identifier.  We agreed to add words to
clarify this.

The mapping of xs:anyURIs to document nodes is implementation-defined
and is the function of the uri-resolver.

Please let us know if this resolution is satisfactory.

All the best, Ashok