RE: [XSLT2.0] 21.1 Basic XSLT Processor

Thanks for the comment.

It seems (to me personally) to be a reasonable suggestion. I'm not far how
we would want to take it though - for example would this also apply to types
in the "as" attribute of xsl:variable, to types in "cast" or "instance of"
expression, and so on? I think that one might not want this behaviour by
default.