RE: Data Model - Wrong Namespace name in 2

You are correct.  The text:

"They are associated with the namespace names
http://www.w3.org/2001/12/xquery-functions and
http://www.w3.org/2001/12/xquery-operators respectively.

should be changed to:

They are associated with the namespace names
http://www.w3.org/2002/04/xquery-functions and
http://www.w3.org/2002/04/xquery-operators respectively.

We will fix this in the next version of the Data Model.

Actually I recommend that we do not attempt to include the Namespace
URI's in the Data Model specification in the future and I recommend that
the Editors change this text to point to the appropriate section in the
Functions and Operators document where the Namespace URIs are defined.

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
Tel: (613) 225-5445 Fax: (425) 936-7329