From: Reid, Wendy <wendy.reid@rakuten.com>
Date: Thursday, May 9, 2024 at 4:45 PM
To: idpf-board+noreply@googlegroups.com <idpf-board+noreply@googlegroups.com>, public-publishing-sc@w3.org <public-publishing-sc@w3.org>
Subject: W3C Publishing Steering Committee Meeting - May 10 2024
Hi all,

Apologies for the late agenda, but we are meeting tomorrow, May 10, at 10AM Eastern (https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Publishing+Steering+Committee+Meeting&iso=20240510T10&p1=43&ah=1).

We will be continuing our discussion from the last meeting.

Agenda:

  *   Invigorating activities within Publishing@W3C

     *   Digital Publishing Summit May 31, 2024
     *   Industry Workshop at TPAC in September (EAA and Publishing)
     *   What topics or areas does industry want to advance?
     *   How do we use the current groups effectively?
Joining Instructions: https://w3c.zoom.us/j/83524612846?pwd=YnpkMTVad1JtOSsvajVFU29SaU45Zz09

Joining Instructions

Meeting ID: 835 2461 2846
Passcode: 634762