Re: Does anybody have the zoom link for today's Steering committee call

Hi George,

The zoom is
https://w3c.zoom.us/j/83524612846?pwd=YnpkMTVad1JtOSsvajVFU29SaU45Zz09
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://w3c.zoom.us/j/83524612846?pwd%3DYnpkMTVad1JtOSsvajVFU29SaU45Zz09&sa=D&source=calendar&usd=2&usg=AOvVaw1bxBSqpo0C1-kFI3HENmjr>
.

I have had a series of family issues this week, and I did not send out an
agenda. I apologize.
We will resume discussing TPAC and leadership of this committee. I have
been saying for months that I cannot continue to do it.
Tzviya

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>