Re: New Member: The Washington Post

Congratulations, Karen, and thanks Bill.

Bill, I agree that given the breadth of topics of interest to the
publishing industry, having members like the Washington Post and
Thomson-Reuters gives us a platform to explore a broader set of topics.
I doubt that there is time to discuss at the Summit meeting on the 24th,
but maybe some of us can caucus about the possibilities during a break.

Jeff