Re: New Member: The Washington Post

That's fantastic news! I recently made a renewed pitch to IPTC, the news
technology organization, when I saw a Slack post that Brendan Quinn, the
IPTC Managing Director, put out to their membership about LPF and
pub-manifest, linking to those specs and citing the Publishing WG and
Laurent specifically. (Laurent used to be an IPTC member and he knows them
well.) I pointed out that some of their members (New York Times, BBC,
Agence France-Presse, Bloomberg, Thomson-Reuters, you name it--but not the
Post, and they've always wanted the Post to join IPTC!) might want to get
involved in the W3C since those things may be really relevant to them. I
will post about the Post! (I'm still a member of IPTC, though not as active
as I used to be.)--Bill

--
*Bill Kasdorf*
*Principal, Kasdorf & Associates, LLC*

*Founding Partner, Publishing Technology Partners
<https://pubtechpartners.com/>*
kasdorf.bill@gmail.com
+1 734-904-6252

ISNI: http://isni.org/isni/0000000116490786