De : George Kerscher <kerscher@montana.com>
Date : vendredi 6 septembre 2019 à 15:27
À : "PBG Steering Committee (Public)" <public-publishing-sc@w3.org>
Objet : George can approach Apple for EPUBCheck funding, and I have seen no SC agenda for today
Renvoyer - De : <public-publishing-sc@w3.org>
Renvoyer - Date : vendredi 6 septembre 2019 à 15:27

Hi,

I have seen no agenda for this morning at 15 UTC, 11:00 a.m. New York.

I can approach  Sarah Herrlinger the overall Apple Accessibility person, and also David Singer Apple’s AC rep. If there is somebody else I should approach, let me know.

Best
George

George Kerscher Ph.D.
-In our Information Age, access to information is a fundamental human right.
Chief Innovations Officer, DAISY Consortium
http://www.daisy.org

Senior Advisor, Global Literacy, Benetech
http://www.benetech.org

President, International Digital Publishing Forum (IDPF)
http://www.idpf.org

Member of the National Museum and Library Services  Board (IMLS)
http://www.imls.gov

Chair Steering Council Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI), a division of the W3C
http://www.w3c.org/wai

Phone: +1 406/549-4687
Cell:+1 406/544-2466
Email: kerscher@montana.com