PBG SC Agenda for Friday

From: AUDRAIN LUC <LAUDRAIN@hachette-livre.fr>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2018 17:05:48 +0000
To: "public-publishing-sc@w3.org" <public-publishing-sc@w3.org>
Dear all,

For the first point of tomorrow agenda that Tzviya just sent, I add the validation of the DAISY SOW here attached.

I have slightly modified the version I sent last Friday following advice from our legal dept and technical details on the reference the HTML checker for phase 3 and 4.

We should also discuss the questions raised by Ivan about who should sign those docs!

Best regards,
Luc