Re: PBG SC Agenda for Friday

From: AUDRAIN LUC <LAUDRAIN@hachette-livre.fr>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2018 17:26:23 +0000
To: "public-publishing-sc@w3.org" <public-publishing-sc@w3.org>
Sorry, here attached is the final document, version 5 !
Modified text in in yellow.
Best,
Luc

De : AUDRAIN LUC AUDRAIN LUC <laudrain@hachette-livre.fr<mailto:laudrain@hachette-livre.fr>>
Date : jeudi 4 octobre 2018  19:05
 : "public-publishing-sc@w3.org<mailto:public-publishing-sc@w3.org>" <public-publishing-sc@w3.org<mailto:public-publishing-sc@w3.org>>
Objet : PBG SC Agenda for Friday

Dear all,

For the first point of tomorrow agenda that Tzviya just sent, I add the validation of the DAISY SOW here attached.

I have slightly modified the version I sent last Friday following advice from our legal dept and technical details on the reference the HTML checker for phase 3 and 4.

We should also discuss the questions raised by Ivan about who should sign those docs!

Best regards,
Luc