From: Cristina Mussinelli [mailto:cristina.mussinelli@aie.it]
Sent: Tuesday, September 5, 2017 5:00 AM
To: public-publishing-sc@w3.org
Cc: Bill McCoy <bmccoy@w3.org>; Paul Belfanti <Paul.Belfanti@ascendlearning.com>; Johnson, Rick <Rick.Johnson@ingramcontent.com>; Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Subject: 20170905 W3C Steering Committee agenda

Dear all,
here is the agenda of the today meeting.

As Rick won’t be able to attend he asked me to chair it.

Agenda:
·  Review of publishing summit in Nov
·  Update on possible options for the current ISO discussion
·  New business
·  Reminder to register for TPAC and the publishing summit

All my best
Cristina Mussinelli

IRC Channel: #pbgsc

Contact one of the chairs if you need the password.