Re: Prov-XML test cases

Thanks, that's very helpful.

For the test cases that are supposed to fail because they are malformed, would it be possible to reflect this in the name?  Otherwise it is a pain to manually check that they all fail for the "right" reason.  For example, renaming:

prov-o-property-hadGeneration-FAIL-c51-DM.provx

to:

prov-o-property-hadGeneration-MALFORMED-c51-DM.provx

Actually, it is not clear to me that the  malformed examples are sensible test cases for PROV-CONSTRAINTS (as opposed to PROV-DM, PROV-O, PROV-XML), for example the above cannot even be read in as PROV-XML so it does not necessarily exercise constraint 51.  But if we are including them as test cases for constraints, I think it would be helpful to separate "well-formed but invalid" from "malformed".

--James