From: James Cheney [mailto:jcheney@inf.ed.ac.uk]
Sent: 30 January 2013 20:38
To: Provenance Working Group
Subject: Prov-XML test cases

Hi,

Some of the PROV-XML versions of the test cases (.provx) are not valid with respect to the schema.  For example, in  unification-usage-s8-PASS-c23.provx, the "time" element in the usage record is in the wrong place.

I understand that the test cases / prov-xml exporter may have predated the current version of the schema.  Would it be possible to validate them and correct any that are not valid (with respect to the schema)?

--James