Re: provenance of prov documents

From: Tom De Nies <tom.denies@ugent.be>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 11:27:48 +0200
To: Luc Moreau <l.moreau@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Cc: "public-prov-wg@w3.org" <public-prov-wg@w3.org>
Hi Luc,

thanks for creating this record, and in the process, creating a nice
example of PROV-Dictionary!
I've checked the provenance for prov-dictionary, and it looks good. (Easy
check with only 2 revisions :) )

Do we want to extract the separate provenance for each document or keep it
in 1 big file? If the latter, which URL will we be using? (So I can include
it in the staged Note)

Regards,
Tom