provenance of prov documents

From: Luc Moreau <l.moreau@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2013 16:41:14 +0100
To: "public-prov-wg@w3.org" <public-prov-wg@w3.org>
Editors, all,

Ahead of Thursday's teleconference, I wanted to invite you to review a
file that I produced describing
the provenance of our documents. I am proposing to use this as the
provenance for prov-dm/n/constraints.
Other editors may want to use it for their own document.

Could you look at the document and check that descriptions are correct.
In particular,
authorship/revisions/etc need to be checked.

As an author, you may want to check that you are acknowledged too.

http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/Meetings:Telecon2013.04.11#Provenance_of_documents

Obviously, much more can be included (minutes, decisions, etc), but I
will let someone else to
write it ;-)

Once we are happy with the file, some hand-crafting of the rdf, and
probably xml will be required.

Cheers,
Luc

PS. I am also making use of prov-dictionary and prov-dc here.