Re: PROV-ISSUE-664: Use choice instead of sequence in document/bundle constructor

I think this is fine and I do not think it will cause new issues for the generated jaxb classes.  The generated classes still have references to JAXBElement.class and I don't think using choice or sequence will negatively affect our FAQ entry's proposed solutions.

I made the change and verified that the current example XML documents all validate.

changeset: https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/rev/6e36dbad50d5

See editor's draft (https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/raw-file/tip/xml/schema/prov-core.xsd) for the updated schema.  No changes were required for prov.xsd or any extension schemas.

--Stephan