PROV-ISSUE-664: Use choice instead of sequence in document/bundle constructor

From: Provenance Working Group Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 00:52:43 +0000
To: public-prov-wg@w3.org
PROV-ISSUE-664: Use choice instead of sequence in document/bundle constructor

http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/track/issues/664

Raised by: Stephan Zednik
On product:

>From Luc's internal feedback on PROV-XML WG Note:

A while back, you rightly made the case that elements within a
bundle/document should not be ordered.  However, recently, you
reintroduced a sequence here (probably when trying to fix the jaxb
issue). I don't think it should stay, and it should be reverted back
to a choice: I think the generated jaxb will still be ok.