Re: Prov-DC ready for review

Hi Paul,
I have added your proposed edits. Issue 657 is now pending review.
Regarding section 3.2, I have changed it to be:
"In order to produce complex mappings for the DC terms, we need specific
subclasses extending the PROV ontology. These subclases are designed to
qualify the DC properties in the complex mappings. For example, a
dc:publisher relationship implies a "Publish" activity which used some
entity to be published, produced a published entity and was associated with
a publisher. The PROV extensions for Dublin Core can be seen below: "

And, after the refinements, I've changed the text to be:
"Additional refinements of the PROV properties have been ommitted, since
the direct mappings presented in Section 3.1 already define the
relationship between both vocabularies."
Best,
Daniel