Re: PROV-ISSUE-568 (hadRole-domain): domain of prov:hadRole [Ontology]

Hi Tim,

I would suggest reordering, with definition first.

 > The _optional_ Role that an Entity assumed in the context of an
Activity. For example, :baking prov:used :spoon; prov:qualified [ a
prov:Usage; prov:entity :spoon; prov:hadRole roles:mixing_implement ].

 > This property has multiple RDFS domains to suit multiple OWL
Profiles. See PROV-O OWL Profile.

I am fine with this new sentence.

Can you also add a similar forwarding pointer to atLocation,
hadActivity, and wasInfluencedBy?

Thanks,
Luc