Re: proposed responses to public comments (deadline: Wednesday 10/10)

On 10/09/2012 04:12 PM, Miles, Simon wrote:
> Hello Luc,

> ISSUE-521:
> I was not clear how this or ISSUE-503 answer the question "can activities adopt a plan?" I assume the answer is "yes", in that any wasAssociatedWith relation can include a plan. Could we add an explicit answer to this question?
Response to ISSUE-503 indicated:
/Hence, there is no need for a separate wasAdoptedBy relation./

> ISSUE-522:
> Similarly to above, I could not see an answer to whether activities could delegate. I assume the answer is "yes", and that the confusion of the reviewer comes from the fact (previously discussed in telecon) that "delegation" is not a perfect word to express what we mean, as it has the connotation of authority, which entities can have but activities don't obviously have.
I have updated the text in 521 as follows:

/Given this, it is legal to write the following, in which a2 acted on
behalf of a1, where a2 and a1 are activities, but the type of a2 and a1
can also be inferred to be agent./