Re: complementOf -> viewOf: proposed text

Hi Luc, Stain, Paolo

I'm not Paolo or Stain but I'll answer your question from my point of
view...Yes, I think we say that from the perspective of the asserter
entities characterize the same thing.

I think Paolo is right on this. That indeed your saying from your
prespective that entity(paolo) and entity(stain) refer to the same the
same thing. From my perspective, as a cafe owner this might very well be
indeed true...to me the customerOnRedChair might always be same thing,
from my perspective what matters is the characteristics of being on the
red chair and in my cafe. The fact that the whole changing of actual
people happened may not be important from my perspective - indeed the
characteristics of being paolo and stian could very well overlap and
that might be what I want to talk about the provenance of.

cheers,
Paul