Re: PROV-ISSUE-205 (optional-activity-in-generation-record): optional activity in generation record [prov-dm]

Hi Luc,
I don't think it would affect the ontology: we could create an instance of
a "Generation" and say that the qualified
entity is the generated entity. Something like:

ex:g1 a wfprov:Generation;
         prov:hadQualifiedEntity ex:generatedEntity;
         ext:generatedAt [ time:inDateTimeXSD "2011-10-21T09:21:31Z" ]. #Or
whatever the user wants to use for asserting time

However, I think that Stephan was against using orphan generations like in
the example. IMO it is a bit tricky to find
a generation without activity, but it covers the use case.
Best,
Daniel