Re: PROV-ISSUE-268 (two-level-ontology): Two Level Ontology? [Ontology]

Hi,

To illustrate a possible split I have created:
- prova.owl
and
-provb.owl
in http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/file/8b2302508d86/ontology/working-dir

It's not complete at all, it focuses on Usage/Generation/Derivation.
Time and Role have not been encoded.
The structure-related classes appear in provb.owl, which imports prova.owl

I believe that object properties and classes in prova.owl can be mapped
back to prov-dm.

Cheers,

Luc