Re: PROV-ISSUE-268 (two-level-ontology): Two Level Ontology? [Ontology]

Hi Luc,

I can see why you opted for this kind of split, but I have wrongly
assumed that another kind of split will take place when the ontology is
mature enough. In particular, I was hoping that at a later stage, not to
split the ontology, but try to extract a provo-lite, that is involvement
free. In other words, a version of the ontology where there are not
qualified attributes for relations. I believe that such an ontology will
more useful for end users, and that keeping in the light version the
classes and properties that are present in the current ontology for
readability or accessibility purposes will not harm. The light version
of the ontology cannot be mapped back to prov-dm, but the full ontology
can be used for that purpose.

Thanks, khalid