Re: PROV Dictionary

Hi Curt,

Personally, I wouldn't overload these relation, which already have plenty
of arguments, unless there's a strong consensus about adding them.
You could just as easily write:

entity(d0, [prov:type="prov:Dictionary"]

entity(d1, [prov:type="prov:Dictionary"]
entity(e1)
activity(a1)
agent(ag1)
derivedByInsertionFrom(d1, d0, {("k1", e1)})
wasDerivedFrom(d1, d0, a1)
wasAssociatedWith(a1,ag1)

Regards,
Tom