Re: PROV-AQ: How to indicate SPARQL endpoint for provenance (ISSUE 609)

Hi Tim,

Your problem is that we suggest a particular url template. I think this is
important as it helps define what minimal content a provenance service
should support. It also helps developers figure out how they should expose
their provenance service.

regards
Paul

Dr. Paul Groth (p.t.groth@vu.nl)