Re: Updated Questionnaire's - comments before Tuesday

Hi Simon,

Thanks for the comments.

1) I changed the vocab usage to allow for external people

2) I think we are just looking for some classification of the type of
implementation. In some sense I like this being open ended. Your
interpretation is correct though.

cheers
Paul