Re: ProvenanceContainer (Re: Workflow Example in Formal Model HTML document)

Hi Luc,
> An entity expression *is* an assertion.
>A provenance container *is not* an assertion but contains assertions.

In the above two statements, should we be comparing an Entity with a
Provenance Container (and Entity expression with a Provenance Container
expression)?

Though the PROV-DM document states that "A provenance container is not an
expression...", the example of a provenance container given in the document
is:

provenanceContainer(decls, ids, exprs)

which is an expression.

Thanks.