Re: Roles (was: Testing the ontology for expressing workflow provenance)

I haven't been following this as closely as I should, but I think the
alternative to specializing "used" may be similar to the CRM event-mediated
approach whereby provenance information can be incorporated with data about
things - extra metadata can easily be attached to an "observation" or
"annotation" (or similar) event.

I think it's a good approach.