Re: Testing the ontology for expressing workflow provenance

Hi Stian,

very good.
Minor question: what happened to the port names? e.g.  string1, string2,... those used to be carried over to the provenance trace as
role names. I guess they can still be added?

Cheers, -Paolo

--
Paolo Missier - Paolo.Missier@newcastle.ac.uk, pmissier@acm.org