Re: PROV-ISSUE-87 (Model-concepts-formalism): Formalism used is not explained, not applied to concepts [Conceptual Model]

Hi Graham,

We indicate that the abstract syntax notation is used to  express
instances of the data model.

In essence, it's a form of serialization. It's useful
-to explain how the example(s) can be encoded according to PIDM, and
-to list the constituents of each of the constructs.

It was not intended to formalize concepts.

Cheers,
Luc